Friday, November 21, 2008

Another day in paradise

If I didn't have so much work to do today I'll definitely spend more time on my alterego life as an evil cartoonist... today's paper is just screaming through with cartoon-me content - politics, violence, the chaos in Zimbabwe - certainly lots to write about and plenty more to make fun of!

I'm going to be working all weekend as I have a deadline on Tuesday next week. Still I've set aside some time to make a couple more Malema anger management cartoons on the Wonkie cartoon blog. I also have a great idea for one with Mugabe, Zuma and the whole cholera epidemic happening in Zimbabwe... stay tuned... I'll post it on this site too!

Voy a trabajar ahora - hasta luego Colombianos! Tal vez encontramos a Latinova esta noche si tengo dinero para ir afuera mis casa! Je pense... nah au revoir!

Sizwe

No comments: